This has been a life saver for me. I get to display and rearrange things around the store plus Nada and Company is a stockist for the Annie Sloan Paints Chalk®. We find used furniture and I get to paint and distress it. We give furniture new life! I am having fun with my new job. I am also making sure I keep in touch with my family and friends as much as I can. My friends and I like to take day trips and on May 6th we are heading to the Davisburg Antique Festival. I will take pictures and let you know how it was.
Thursday, April 20, 2017
Decisions made and new venues
I have not been on my blog for quite some time. I want to get back into it and am going to try my best to post something at least once a week. I made a big decision this past year to retire from doing art fairs. After 30 years in the art business it was time. I am also slowing down on creating new art work. Right after all this happened and I thought I would miss being creative something else came along. I have a new part time job at a store call Nada & Company in Royal Oak, MI.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment