Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Ann Arbor Art Fairs

It's that time of year again.....time for the Ann Arbor Art Fairs.  I can't wait to go on Wednesday because the weather is going to be beautiful.  Usually it is extremely hot for this show making it very uncomfortable. We always get there by 9am and like to get started looking around before it gets to crazy with people.  We usually make several stops to rest during the day in various places for refreshments and don't get home until around 9pm.  Since I have not gone in the last few years because of the heat I can't wait until Wednesday.  As an artist I have participated in this show but much prefer going instead. This show has some of the most talented artists in the world participating. I can't wait until tomorrow it should be a fun day with friends, art and wonderful weather.  Here is a link to info on all the fairs plus maps.

No comments:

Post a Comment